- To contribute positively to the holistic development of the South African community by providing appropriate services in a professional and diligent manner.
- To enhance access and support for initiatives aimed at black economic empowerment/ gender equality/ development, through training and skills transformation.
- To actively involve the willing recipients of our services in the planning and implementation of projects, thereby building their capacity to manage, operate and maintain the same.
- To ensure a safe working environment complying with the occupational health and safety regulations.
- To exclusively have a reputation for technical excellence and innovation, quality of service and reliability.
- To forge a mutually beneficial working relationships and or associations with other firms.
In considering the appointment of employees, Khe Investments will adhere to the principles aimed at developing and empowering its staff members by offering them the opportunity to develop themselves to their full potential.
While every employee will be offered the chance to develop, our staff make-up wil confirm that the firm is committed to development of members of the previously disadvantaged community. This will be achieved in the following ways:
- By ensuring that they are given preference when employing new staff
By identifying, appointing and training them to management levels at earliest possible time
By continued consultation on matters affecting them
By continuing to implement special in house training for them to accelerate their advancement within the firm
This company brings with it quality waste management expertise to its clients as we encompass selected aspects of waste management thus be of advantage and cost effective to our clients. This is part and parcel of the programme to ensure that practical experience is gained by companies in this programme.
We are tendering from various councils within the KZN Provincial Legislature targeting small and medium size contracts giving ourselves enough time to establish ourselves in the private sector and thereafter move forward.
We also subcontract and intend entering into joint ventures with other firms seeking co-operation and partnership providing our professional services where roles, responsibilities and strict business agreements are clearly defined and abided to.
Municipality appointed areas and private residents
Private residents garden maintenance
Sweeping and edging in allocated areas
Supplying of bin bags per household
Weekly collection of waste per household
Disposal of waste in a dumpsite permitted by client
Clearing of illegal dumpsites in designated areas